• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Funny question, how big are baby Ts?

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
What are you like !?!:D
O.k Got it, somewhere between small polystyrene balls or large cous cous! There must be some alternative we can think of!:rolleyes:
Thanks again, but the next lot of eggs or egg babies you have I’d love to see them. I am wording things carefully!
I have two Davis pentaloris, one confirmed female and I have hopes I might get a Male , as I’d love to try and breed them, never done anything like that before.
@Tabitha my D.Pentaloris has just moulted today...to a MM:( so if you do consider breeding them let me know-I would rather he was used for breeding than go to waste:)

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Oh wow! That’s incredible, i’ll have to think about it but it sounds very exciting!
Thanks, sorry yours wasn’t a female though. That’s a shame.
i must admit i was gutted it wasn't female as i had raised it from a tiny sling:( i have a few more of the same species(but still tiny at the mo) so I'm keeping everything crossed that at least one of those will be female:)

Tabitha

3 Year Member
i must admit i was gutted it wasn't female as i had raised it from a tiny sling:( i have a few more of the same species(but still tiny at the mo) so I'm keeping everything crossed that at least one of those will be female:)
That’s such a shame, I’m sorry, at least he grew into a healthy Male though, wishing you the best for the other babies, my acanthuscurria turned out Male, but he’s still sweet, getting a bit slow though. :(

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I see what you mean about the couscous, I got two Cyriocosmos elegans var. couscous today, they are soooo tiny! Never seen such tiny babies!
I saw C. elegans in Venezuela living in a dried out riverbed. Very beautiful species.:D

Latest posts