• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

For Christmas

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I know its a few days away but i've been busy getting things ready for the animals.
Rapture, Tempest and Adonis are getting housing upgrades, if I can manage it without loosing them.
I got a lot of fake plants and new huts for jazzing up the others enclosures. My friend is coming over Christmas eve to chop mealworms for the slings to have a nice fattening dinner.
Its not easy to find gifts for tarantulas but I expect they will all enjoy a nice dinner above all else.
I will put some pics on when i've finished re designing there enclosures.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I put pink artificial flowers in 3 of my Ts' cages...it wasn't planned but one of my Christmas crafts left me with extras so I went ahead and decorated. :)
Ah I bet it looks lovely.
I couldn't believe I found plants so cheap. There are four in a packet for a pound but in another shop they are seven pound for one plant . I'm going to look for some more things today like Money Spiders bridge, he loves playing on it but will need a bigger one soon.