• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Foam gun

regalis

They never seem to appreciate how hard you had to work on your spray gun just to give them a beautiful home.
My next project for the exo terra 30x30x45 before my gun died. That was for my juvenile regalis

Attachments

• 20200331_184951.jpg
    20200331_184951.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 8
  • 20200331_184938.jpg
    20200331_184938.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 8

JayManges

regalis

By chance do you know how to skin a bear?

Look like you are going to have a very happy regalis there with all that cork to climb on. My regalis had a surprise for me this morning. He molted. I wasn't expecting it.
" By chance do you know how to skin a bear? " eh? How big is your regalis? Mine is about the size of the palm of my hand. But I do have 1.5 -2" ones too :)

JayManges

" By chance do you know how to skin a bear? " eh?
I ask because it seems like you can do everything else.

How big is your regalis? Mine is about the size of the palm of my hand. But I do have 1.5 -2" ones too :)
I have 1.5 regalis'. One is about 2.5 inches. That's the one that just molted. The half is a 5.5 inch male I bought online but molted just before shipping. He was part of a package deal for some NW's. Hopefully he will be ready to ship soon.

regalis

No I dont know how to skin a bear but I can skin a rabbit! I shoot them and hunt them with birds! HAHAHA :p

And may I ask..... what is it that makes you think I can do EVERYTHING? Lol

JayManges

No I dont know how to skin a bear but I can skin a rabbit! I shoot them and hunt them with birds! HAHAHA :p

And may I ask..... what is it that makes you think I can do EVERYTHING? Lol

Breeding T's, constructing habitats, rebuilding applicator guns, changing engine oil, fishing, hunting, skinning rabbits..... You certainly found a way to melt this old redneck's heart. Is there anything you can't do?

regalis

Breeding T's, constructing habitats, rebuilding applicator guns, changing engine oil, fishing, hunting, skinning rabbits..... You certainly found a way to melt this old redneck's heart. Is there anything you can't do?
Well I haven't bred t's yet.... just got 1st sack.

I grew up spending time with my dad. Fishing, falconry, quads and dirt bikes, shooting..... I did two years motor vehicle service and repair in college after high school.

Plus I need rabbits for my animals so its easier to shoot them myself.

Last edited:

JayManges

Well I haven't bred t's yet.... just got 1st sack.

I grew up spending time with my dad. Fishing, falconry, quads and dirt bikes, shooting..... I did two years motor vehicle service and repair in college after high school.

Plus I need rabbits for my animals so its easier to shoot them myself.
With that resume, you could smell bad, have only on tooth, be the ugliest girl in town, and you'd still be a perfect 10.

regalis

I have been taking pictures :D when I have finished I will post.

I'm also doing a desert setup with artificial rocks, underground tunnels and live cactus and succulents for Anthia sexmaculata setup in 31cm komodo cube! I will be documenting that too! :)

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have been taking pictures :D when I have finished I will post.

I'm also doing a desert setup with artificial rocks, underground tunnels and live cactus and succulents for Anthia sexmaculata setup in 31cm komodo cube! I will be documenting that too! :)
That sounds like a little paradise for someone!

Latest posts