• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Euathlus sp. red Fasting

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
This is what these little guys do....grow very slow and rarely eat if anything! Got mine @ 1.5" back in October 2016 and probably only ate once or twice the most... But I keep him in the feeding routine with my others, just in case he decides "what the heck" and eats.
I do the same. I normal will have to kill it first. Some times it would eat no issue then stop for a while. I have 4 other Ts all who molted atleast twice. Some 3 times. But this one only once.

Redacted

3 Year Member
This is what these little guys do....grow very slow and rarely eat if anything! Got mine @ 1.5" back in October 2016 and probably only ate once or twice the most... But I keep him in the feeding routine with my others, just in case he decides "what the heck" and eats.
Interesting.

MyLilRed

3 Year Member
Well I don't mind this one being a slow grower because I believe it's a male. So be it, I have plenty of time to enjoy him and watch him grow. He was one of my first T's and is simply precious to me!!

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It does make sense they are eating lke that at that size. Since they max out at 2.5-3"