• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Enclosure Questions!

tunatherosehair

I just recently got a Rose hair sling and she growing very fast, not sure if she just wasn't fed but I feed her one small mealworm every 2 days (Her abdomen is probably the size of my finger tip). She's growing fast and I don't want to keep her in a small enclosure but I can't find anywhere to purchase or research about T enclosures (Only jumping spiders). Where can I purchase a good eneclosure for my baby? Thanks!

siege

I just recently got a Rose hair sling and she growing very fast, not sure if she just wasn't fed but I feed her one small mealworm every 2 days (Her abdomen is probably the size of my finger tip). She's growing fast and I don't want to keep her in a small enclosure but I can't find anywhere to purchase or research about T enclosures (Only jumping spiders). Where can I purchase a good eneclosure for my baby? Thanks!
If you have Amazon prime thiere is a store called naneezoo that sells decent acrylic enclosures. Also a local shop to me called the spider Shoppe that ships out. It’s in Washington state. I like the magnetic lids because it’s easy in for me but not easy out for the spiders.

Latest posts