• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Do you ever move the dirt curtains?

Blackdog

I think I found the secret
wizard-oz-man-curtain_300x300.jpg

Blackdog

Wall curtains can offer a range of benefits in furniture and decor. Here are some potential benefits of using wall curtains in these areas:

1. Versatility: Wall curtains can be used to add color, texture, and pattern to a room, and they can be easily changed to update the look of a space. They can be used to complement or contrast with existing decor, and they can be used in a variety of settings, from formal to casual.
  2. Space-saving: Wall curtains can be used to divide larger spaces into smaller, more intimate areas. This can be especially beneficial in small apartments or studios where space is at a premium.
  3. Flexibility: Wall curtains can be used to create different moods or atmospheres in a room. For example, sheer curtains can be used to create a light, airy feel, while heavier curtains can create a more cozy, intimate atmosphere.
  4. Privacy: Wall curtains can provide privacy in areas where it's needed, such as bedrooms or dressing areas. They can also be used to cover windows or doorways that face busy streets or neighbors.
  5. Noise reduction: Wall curtains can help reduce noise by absorbing sound waves. This can be helpful in spaces where noise is a problem, such as offices or bedrooms.
  6. Energy efficiency: Wall curtains can help improve energy efficiency by reducing heat loss in the winter and heat gain in the summer. This can help reduce energy costs and make a space more comfortable year-round.
I use my curtains to block out sunlight as I am vampire (night shift worker)

Jeef

3 Year Member
Window blind Dubia are inferior to the dirt curtain!

1. Versatility: They do not add color, texture, and pattern to a room, and they cannot be easily changed to update the look of a space. They can be used to insult or clash with existing decor, and they can be used in a variety of settings, from formal to casual. They also play dead when added. One must make to crush their heads.
  2. Space-saving: Dubia need a big bin. Dirt curtains can be left on the wall or moved to the portal of washing.
  3. Flexibility: Dubia easily broken when bent. Dirt curtains bend like the reed in the wind.
  4. Privacy: Dubia peek in the bathroom while in use. Dirt curtains will hide occupants.
  5. Noise reduction: Dubia often start garage rock band. Dirt curtains merely hang around quietly.
  6. Energy efficiency: Dubia leave refrigerator door open. Also drink milk down to last tiny bit then put the carton back in the refrigerator.

Latest posts