• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

deceased specimen donations for private research? non monitary

Ray

3 Year Member
Hey guys post is a little creepy I know but its for a good cause. First off I am new to owning Ts however the world of insects and invertebrates is nothing new to me, as well the realm of physics and genetics. I am currently embarking on an adventure into an uncharted territory in search of a sustainable method for artificial insemination of Ts. Being a new owner, I will not foolishly rush into buying a mature couple and haphazardly conduct basement experiments. My goal is to gather as much knowledge on the subject as possible with minimal actual research and planned attempts my sources are lacking. I am requesting for the community female T subjects for dissection and study with intent to uncover as much of the reproduction secrets as possible from. All studies will be video updated and the owner or breeder mentioned as well as a little history of your deceased loved one. I will not except live specimens. However remnants of sperm webs or sperm webs with sperm intact would do wonders for my studies on the haploid sperm cells behavior and count of sperm per species. If you have any questions feel free to contact me

Latest posts