• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Darling GBBs and Beautiful OBTs

Cory Clark

3 Year Member
i have held them plenty of times when they are sm, but they are known to be very defensive and aggressive as adults, but at the same time, they are very safe to keep and are not venomous at all. basically, they are just very bold....they got "balls"
even 30

robbh3

3 Year Member
i do but i really want a gbb and I'm talking to someone who is looking of me so idk wat to do help me plz.
ok, i can do this for you. if you can send me the 30 to my paypal account and then send a money order for the remainder which would be $35 (the gbb was only 40 if you were getting the obt too....sorry if there was confusion). so the grand total would be $65. does this work for you?

Cory Clark

3 Year Member
ok, i can do this for you. if you can send me the 30 to my paypal account and then send a money order for the remainder which would be $35 (the gbb was only 40 if you were getting the obt too....sorry if there was confusion). so the grand total would be $65. does this work for you?
i only have $43 cuz I'm looking for a job right know thats y i wanted to kno if $43 shipped was ok

robbh3

3 Year Member
i only have $43 cuz I'm looking for a job right know thats y i wanted to kno if $43 shipped was ok
i can really only do the obt then. but if you like, i'll totally hold on to a gbb for you, for whenever you want him or her. but trust me, obts are a great addition to any collection. their full name is Orange Baboon Tarantula incase you did not know and it seems they are part of everyone's collection these days. they are pretty cool.

Cory Clark

3 Year Member
i can really only do the obt then. but if you like, i'll totally hold on to a gbb for you, for whenever you want him or her. but trust me, obts are a great addition to any collection. their full name is Orange Baboon Tarantula incase you did not know and it seems they are part of everyone's collection these days. they are pretty cool.
can u hold the gbb for me

Latest posts