• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Coco fiber bricks

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member

DOS1392

These are back in the poundshop now

Attachments

• 20200229_102209.jpg
    20200229_102209.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 13

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Does this come ready to use? :) or do you have to dry it out?

I have not used that, so don't know,. But as the producer has to distribribute these bags to thier retailers, I would imagine that increasing the weight of the product, by selling it with excess water in it, would make no sense from a commercial point of view.

This product is sold by mass, not weight, so unlike some products, water would seem to take profit, not add to it.

DOS1392

I have not used that, so don't know,. But as the producer has to distribribute these bags to thier retailers, I would imagine that increasing the weight of the product, by selling it with excess water in it, would make no sense from a commercial point of view.

This product is sold by mass, not weight, so unlike some products, water would seem to take profit, not add to it.
I get what you mean, im sure i read or was told by someone it can be used straight from the bag but i cant remember where it was. I think it might been @Phil That said it though

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I get what you mean, im sure i read or was told by someone it can be used straight from the bag but i cant remember where it was. I think it might been @Phil That said it though
I usually buy the big sacks (50 or 60 litres) that comes ready to use straight out the bag. Delivery to your door is free. I have always used a company called fertile fibre (they list all their products under coir) but the last sack of substrate came from amazon (not the rainforest) following a recommendation from @m0lsx I think?

Latest posts