• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Close Call

nedaK

I didn’t actually get bit, but I nearly did. I was cleaning out my Skeleton tarantulas water dish, and stupidly didn’t use tongs to remove it. Instead I put fairly thin gloves on, and reached my hand in. And bam! She threat posed and struck the glove just a centimeter from my bare wrist. I used tongs to put the water dish back in.

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I didn’t actually get bit, but I nearly did. I was cleaning out my Skeleton tarantulas water dish, and stupidly didn’t use tongs to remove it. Instead I put fairly thin gloves on, and reached my hand in. And bam! She threat posed and struck the glove just a centimeter from my bare wrist. I used tongs to put the water dish back in.
you were lucky!:eek: but I'm sure you wont be trying that again anytime soon:D

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
She was trying to give you a high five dude...and you left her hanging..

Latest posts