• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Breeders

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I thought you ment for mine but realised you were talking about his 3cm slings lol. When I get home I'm gonna take some pics of my bug room and you will see I dont do small :D lol
me either....

Attachments

• 20191231_141516.jpg
    20191231_141516.jpg
    845 KB · Views: 15

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
the previous owner of my house had a "snooker room" at the end of the garden. That's my new bug room but I will be moving after the apocalypse so I need to stop adding lol. I literally just waved off the amazon guy. ( he brought me another two exo terras). Something to do during lockdown! :p
panic buying T stuff. Awesome

regalis

ha ha....thought we were going to get you eating a 'dirty kebab' then with chilli sauce all over your face :eek::D:D:D
Nah it was mixed kebab meat, chips and garlic mayo... oh and onion rings. But I am being healthy so I had salad too. I thought it was the virus that would kill me but the kebabs and chocolate may just get me first! I will be 30 stone by the end of lockdown! :rolleyes: :oops:

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Nah it was mixed kebab meat, chips and garlic mayo... oh and onion rings. But I am being healthy so I had salad too. I thought it was the virus that would kill me but the kebabs and chocolate may just get me first! I will be 30 stone by the end of lockdown! :rolleyes: :oops:
yeah the salad will cancel out all the calories from chips, onion rings and garlic mayo for sure ;) :)

Latest posts