• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Breeders

regalis

Hello everyone.

Can anyone tell me any reputable breeders In the uk besides the usual?

I know about the spider shop, so many legs, venomous visions, Portsmouth t's, Virginia cheeseman.......I'm wondering if their are any other good breeders / traders?

Has anybody in the uk used spidersworld? What was the experience like? (They have a few species on my hit list so I'm curious to know)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Phil and @T-Baby on here are both excellent then there is http://www.creaturesfromthenorth.eu/ (based in N. Ireland)

Spiders world are excellent
A couple of other European sellers that I have used are :-

Post can take 5 days plus but I've never had a DOA. Spidersworld.eu and Spidershop.pl will both courier by van taking just 1- 2 days, costs a bit more but can be worth it if you're ordering a lot..

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi
I have only heard of good reviews regarding spidersworld.eu but at the moment Polish post has suspended all international shipping due the pandemic.There is http://www.creaturesfromthenorth.eu/price_list.html but you need to email him for up to date list and others need to comment on the quality of the service as I have not dealt with him yet.And and course our @T-Baby and @Phil that are my first choice if I need something as always received top service from both of them.
Regards Konstantin

regalis

Hi
I have only heard of good reviews regarding spidersworld.eu but at the moment Polish post has suspended all international shipping due the pandemic.There is http://www.creaturesfromthenorth.eu/price_list.html but you need to email him for up to date list and others need to comment on the quality of the service as I have not dealt with him yet.And and course our @T-Baby and @Phil that are my first choice if I need something as always received top service from both of them.
Regards Konstantin
Yeah I didn't think shipping would be going ahead just yet with the state of things. Even I have decided to get out of the city for a few weeks!

regalis

@Phil and @T-Baby on here are both excellent then there is http://www.creaturesfromthenorth.eu/ (based in N. Ireland)

Spiders world are excellent
A couple of other European sellers that I have used are :-

Post can take 5 days plus but I've never had a DOA. Spidersworld.eu and Spidershop.pl will both courier by van taking just 1- 2 days, costs a bit more but can be worth it if you're ordering a lot..
Thanks. Will check them out now

blade49

Hello everyone.

Can anyone tell me any reputable breeders In the uk besides the usual?

I know about the spider shop, so many legs, venomous visions, Portsmouth t's, Virginia cheeseman.......I'm wondering if their are any other good breeders / traders?

Has anybody in the uk used spidersworld? What was the experience like? (They have a few species on my hit list so I'm curious to know)
Exzotic pets do nice one t,s I got this one today

Attachments

• 20200327_182948.jpg
    20200327_182948.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi
The retailer from my last post have quite a few OW and a phamtobeteus sp I want but no idea how reputable they are hence why i decided to post them here and see if anyone has dealth with them.
Regards Konstantin

regalis

Hi
The retailer from my last post have quite a few OW and a phamtobeteus sp I want but no idea how reputable they are hence why i decided to post them here and see if anyone has dealth with them.
Regards Konstantin
I have seen them and looked at the website but never ordered from them. It's hard to find o/w young adult females. Everyone is selling slings

regalis

Really new world flick hairs yea old world don't they are more aggressive and fast my new one is aggressive and fast don't flick hair ????
Not all new worlds flick hairs. Yours maybe faster than most new worlds and more aggressive but it's not as bad as most old worlds..... it's like a watered down old world :D

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Europe and the Americas are new world. Africa, asia old world. Venezuela in above Brazil.... but I may be wrong
Europe is considered old world. Only north and South America is concidered new world.

Aren’t too many European tarantulas I can think of so it’s not mentioned as much as africa Asian and Oceania

regalis

Europe is considered old world. Only north and South America is concidered new world.

Aren’t too many European tarantulas I can think of so it’s not mentioned as much as africa Asian and Oceania
Thanks for the info. I dont know a lot about European t's ..... or new worlds for that matter. And I'm no expert on old worlds.... :D just knew a sun tiger wasnt an o/w lol

Latest posts