• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Brachypelma boehmei

Tboltguy1000

What a beautiful tarantula, great pics. One suggestion about her hide, from the pictures it looks to be a little small for her current size. Might I suggest buying a larger one? Other than that, great looking enclosure.

Coradams

When my boehmei was a sling, I was always amazed how much larger and more beautiful it became with each molt. It was always trying trying to push the silk leaf glued to the side of its hide. Now it is about 2 1/2 - 3 inches and I still have silk leaves in its enclosure for it to drag around. (Today the leaves are in the waterdish.) You definitely have a cutie there!

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi all
A little update on this one.
Had to do a rehouse few weeks back due to mould outbreak. She is now on bone dry substrate with a waterdish(that Im careful not to overflow)and seems to be happy this way.
Its been 66 days since last moult and she is a little fatty already.It was 108 days on her last moult cycle so quite few days left yet.
Up to day pic of her .
20201228_122206.jpg

Regards Konstantin

Latest posts