• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

ATTENTION ARACHNOPETS!

Soulman

Not really. I wasn't introducing myself. I've been here a while. Off topic chit chat is a better place for that thread......TRUST ME.....hehe hehe :cool:
for new new members to read ,what you posted its clear it makes a point. If you go to it you have a welcome from Josh.yours could have been added.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
for new new members to read ,what you posted its clear it makes a point. If you go to it you have a welcome from Josh.yours could have been added.

My apologies. I have a sense of humor....or at least I think I do. If this forum were a school, Josh would be the principal, Enn49 would be the teacher and I would be the class clown....sitting in the corner wearing a dunce hat whilst twiddling my fingers.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
My apologies. I have a sense of humor....or at least I think I do. If this forum were a school, Josh would be the principal, Enn49 would be the teacher and I would be the class clown....sitting in the corner wearing a dunce hat whilst twiddling my fingers.
What would @Arachnoclown be? :p

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
original.gif

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Ugh. I meant to say "My puddin"..... stupid auto correct. I use "punkin" so much that my phone saved it to my vocabulary....anyway.....

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
....glad you said fingers! LOL

Latest posts