• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Arachnoclown's tarantula room

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
20211219_211805.jpg

Noodlelove

Ive been asked alot about my enclosures I use and my room. So I thought I would start a thread on the enclosures I use and how to make some on your own. First I'll start out with my room and add different things every week.

Heres my room about a year ago...

Heres my room right now...

If you have any questions or want to see something, feel free to leave a comment.

Clown
This looks very organized and you have a lot going on here. It looks very well run and very clean and everything looks great. Do you do this all by yourself? Or does somebody help you? Honestly, it looks like you're running a zoo by yourself. Beautiful work.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
This looks very organized and you have a lot going on here. It looks very well run and very clean and everything looks great. Do you do this all by yourself? Or does somebody help you? Honestly, it looks like you're running a zoo by yourself. Beautiful work.
Just Lucy and me.
20180327_183502.jpg

Noodlelove

Hes hiding. Just rehoused him so he's unsure where he's at.
Fearful. Reminds me of when I got Jessica and she was all pushed up against the little tiny vial she was in terrified. She's not scared of me at all anymore. I'm glad that's her personality. She doesn't get too spooked. I have three other ones I don't know too well. One of them is definitely not shy. The other two have not come out much yet

Latest posts