• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What are you up to today?

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
All is well for now. The mutt-mutts and I are back upstairs. It is still storming, but nothing too terrible. While driving home from class today I had to pass through one city that was obliterated...buildings gone, cars flipped, lorries on their sides. It was like a war zone.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
All is well for now. The mutt-mutts and I are back upstairs. It is still storming, but nothing too terrible. While driving home from class today I had to pass through one city that was obliterated...buildings gone, cars flipped, lorries on their sides. It was like a war zone.
Omg and there's us moaning about a bit of rain. Sounds horrific I hope you are ok.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It was pretty much an all day thing. Things are mostly settled now. All is well here, but several nearby areas got extensive damage. The commute to class in the morning may be interesting.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just got in from class, and I am listening to the birds jam along with their Ipod. Yes they have their own Ipod. Kiwi is currently jamming along with "Foster the People" and Harley just finished with William Shatner's rendition of "Ironman".

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just got in from class, and I am listening to the birds jam along with their Ipod. Yes they have their own Ipod. Kiwi is currently jamming along with "Foster the People" and Harley just finished with William Shatner's rendition of "Ironman".
Hope the weathe is better.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I got the stitches taken out of my eyelid today...I can't begin to explain how good it feels to not feel the 'sandpaper' feeling every time I blink! The Dr. was surprised at how good it looked and how far along the healing was already, so it was good news all around. I still have to use the anti-biotic goop for another 2 weeks, but other than that I'm all clear until the follow up in April :)

I'm also getting extremely anxious about an update on the versi slings I am waiting for...hopefully I'll hear from the seller soon, I want to make sure I have enough cash on hand when they're ready to come to their new home :D

Atx13

3 Year Member
Hope you get some new Versi babies, Bast! You'll love them! And glad your eye is getting better, i couldn't imagine having stitches in my eye lid.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks Dalilah & Atx! I am so excited for the versi slings, really hope the deal pans out! Yeah, the stitches were super annoying, constantly felt like something was in my eye...feels like heaven having them out :)

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have not had any new ts for nearly two months mostly due to tax bill, high maintenance horse and having to get a new washing machine. I keep dreaming about the pet shop.I dreamed i went to get some crickets and the man in the shop said he had to look for them so while he was looking for crickets i filled my car up with ts. If thats not withdrawals I dont know what is. I am trying to hang on til next week when I get paid again but my resolve is weakening. I dont want loads more just another b smithi or two and I really want some hoetheli incei.

Tgirl1010

3 Year Member
I have not had any new ts for nearly two months mostly due to tax bill, high maintenance horse and having to get a new washing machine. I keep dreaming about the pet shop.I dreamed i went to get some crickets and the man in the shop said he had to look for them so while he was looking for crickets i filled my car up with ts. If thats not withdrawals I dont know what is. I am trying to hang on til next week when I get paid again but my resolve is weakening. I dont want loads more just another b smithi or two and I really want some hoetheli incei.
I feel your pain! I haven't gotten any in like a year. I am going to an expo next month though :)

Latest posts