• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What are you up to today?

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
sorry i dont mean to sound like a brat but i want to know if any of hercules brothers and sisters are left. Have fun at the expo t girl :) .

Atx13

3 Year Member
I have not had any new ts for nearly two months mostly due to tax bill, high maintenance horse and having to get a new washing machine. I keep dreaming about the pet shop.I dreamed i went to get some crickets and the man in the shop said he had to look for them so while he was looking for crickets i filled my car up with ts. If thats not withdrawals I dont know what is. I am trying to hang on til next week when I get paid again but my resolve is weakening. I dont want loads more just another b smithi or two and I really want some hoetheli incei.
Thats funny :). Hope you get some new babies soon.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks, i keep dreaming about my favourite shop, they have moved to bigger premises. Its actually driving me mad. Some of my friends are taking me to get some slings for my birthday but i cant wait that long ....

Atx13

3 Year Member
Its tomorrow :). I'm for sure getting an L. parahybana, might get a Poecilotheria of some sort, if they have any this time.. then ill be holding off for. a bit.

Atx13

3 Year Member
It is absolutely goregeous today! Taking my son out and about, getting ready to grab a late lunch with him and my girlfriend, then just recover from a very long work week(60 hours this week), then off to the reptile show tomorrow! Possibly add a couple new bugs to my collection, and pick up a nice custom enclosure for my female avic.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I went with my sis in law, who runs a small farm with my dad, to pick up her new Australian Cattle Dog pup. While I was gone, one of our Kiko cross does had triplets! 2 doelings and a buckling!

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I went with my sis in law, who runs a small farm with my dad, to pick up her new Australian Cattle Dog pup. While I was gone, one of our Kiko cross does had triplets! 2 doelings and a buckling!
Thats lovely db i hope they are all well. Can we see a picture ?

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Here are 2/3, the does. The buck worried me yesterday, as he wasn't feeding well, so I was afraid to take pics (weird superstition I have, but he's fine today so it worked lol). He's fine today. He's a cute little dilute chocolate. One doe is a pretty grey, almost lavender color, the the other doe is chocolate. For some reason I can't upload the pics here. :(

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I emailed the guy in regards to the Versi sac I have been waiting on. Hoping all is well and I will be able to add some new babies soon. Otherwise the Reptile expo is coming up in the next couple of months. Having a hard time waiting lol

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I emailed the guy in regards to the Versi sac I have been waiting on. Hoping all is well and I will be able to add some new babies soon. Otherwise the Reptile expo is coming up in the next couple of months. Having a hard time waiting lol
Hope you get them soon Bast . I am dying for new babies and the shop I got Hercules and his sisters from and my genics and one of my small roses tsunami , shop keeps popping up on tv. Its doing my head in. I was trying to hang on til my birthday but Will probably end up in there next week. I just want to see if there is any others related to Hercules cos I think out of the four I've got only one is female. Could be wrong but minxy is smaller and finer than the other 3.

Atx13

3 Year Member
Pretty sure i broke the middle knuckle on my left middle finger, while managing to smash the tip of the same finger at work today... To bad i work in a freezer and didnt even notice the pain until i got home...
Also my birthday is the 19th, gonna be doing birthday stuff tomorrow.. dinner, some shopping and such. :), should be a good day.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Stuck at home all week having kitchen all done up. So have moved some of my babies into bigger houses, some have had new water bowls some are just stuffing there faces. I've had quite a few moult the last few weeks. Am looking forward to going to get my birthday ts at the weekend and some dubai roaches.....

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Well, this week I'm going to a baseball game. Last Friday was my birthday. Stuck in the middle of March Madness. Scatter-brained and busy but having a nice time enjoying Spring.