• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What are you up to today?

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My mother was German and my father Cherokee Indian. All the girls on mom's side are short, but larger hips and breasts, while the girls on dad's side are insanely tall, but very athletic and willowy. My brother looks like my dad in color, darker skin and hair, but tall and built like mom's family; broad and muscular. I am colored like my mom, very light skin, blue eyes and light brown hair. I took the height from my dad, and my build from my mom, but without the hips and boobs. :(
Nothing that interesting in my blood lines all English and all born in London.

Atx13

3 Year Member
P. Cambridgei, care is pretty easy. 75 or so on temp, higher humidity 80% or so. They're fast and pretty skittish, but super cool :) id say get a couple.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
not got back for the tree Chevrons yet, managed to finish work early ( I have around 5 days off a year ) but my washing machine has conked out so I had to go to the laundrette ( don't I know how to live ?) I got all the ts watching Spiderman 3.

Atx13

3 Year Member
not got back for the tree Chevrons yet, managed to finish work early ( I have around 5 days off a year ) but my washing machine has conked out so I had to go to the laundrette ( don't I know how to live ?) I got all the ts watching Spiderman 3.
Any updates on the P. Cambridgei you were gonna get :)?

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Could not get there in time for them this weekend but they had loads of them so will get some this week :) I'm excited I haven't had any new ones for ages. Have you ordered your new ones yet ?

Atx13

3 Year Member
Could not get there in time for them this weekend but they had loads of them so will get some this week :) I'm excited I haven't had any new ones for ages. Have you ordered your new ones yet ?
Not yet, waiting to attend the reptile show to pick up some first.. then see what else I want ;)

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Got back from my son's hockey practice an hour ago. Now I have 4 kids here, and they're all eating lunch before they go back to playing Wii U.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I did a bad thing today. Some men turned up to put my new street door on and two of them wanted to see the ts but one was scared so he waited outside. The other two were impressed and asking all questions , I stupidly gave them some of the bigger moulted skins ( Ramses pirate both of bandits Solomons and Herod. ) one of the men is putting ramases skin in his bed for his wife tonight. I feel bad but it is funny

Latest posts