• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What are you up to today?

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
They can't get into the enclosures or anything, and I have the obt's kk weighted down. I just more worry that they will annoy the spiders. They are definitely awesome for escaped crickets. The other day I had bought about 10 pinheads for the babies, and I emptied the bag into a larger tupperware container to make it easier to catch them. Anyhow, I went ahead and fed the babies, and then started cleaning up the various items I had out (catch cups, paint brush etc), and I picked up the tupper ware container and tossed it into the empty 10 gallon tank I keep everything in....only to remember a few mins later that I had put the crickets in that tub. Little pinheads jumping around everywhere LOL. Brought in the cats and all was right with the world again.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just catching up on the boards, doing some laundry and watching my son build his new Batman Lego set :)

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am trying to study for my A&P final on Monday, check the mama goats that all decided to deliver this week, and get some house work done. Other than playing with baby goats I am not getting too much done. :D

Latest posts