• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What are you up to today?

Atx13

3 Year Member
I get to go freeze my butt off in my lovely place of employment.... I work in a freezer warehouse... its around -5 degrees all day :).

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I just got back from picking a donation up for the V-day auction our rescue is holding. We got a huge bucket of goodies from Pisces Pet Emporium (pretty much the only pet shop I trust for exotics, they take really good care of their animals), so that was pretty awesome! Now I'm having a cup of coffee and icing my eye :)

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I just got back from picking a donation up for the V-day auction our rescue is holding. We got a huge bucket of goodies from Pisces Pet Emporium (pretty much the only pet shop I trust for exotics, they take really good care of their animals), so that was pretty awesome! Now I'm having a cup of coffee and icing my eye :)
That is brilliant, apart from the coffee and eye icing :(
Good luck with the auction!

Sarah Joy

3 Year Member
I am now cruising the web looking at price lists on Ts. My four yr old son just woke up with the stomach flu so there really isn't anything to do but look for what T we should get next. Poor little guy. So far he does want a green bottle blue... He loves the colors.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Oh, hope he is better soon. They got Trinidad tree Chevron slings where I get my crickets I can't decide wether to get a couple. What is there proper name and what are they like, any advice anyone ? I never had a gbb but they are gorgeous.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
HQ, they are likely Psalmopoeus cambridgei. As far as care you will have check with someone who keeps these arboreal guys or their cousins. All I know is they are one of the species whose venom is being researched as treatment for stroke patients.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am. I love playing outside in the winter. When I lived in the Midwest I loved the blizzards. There would be snow drifts taller than me and I am no petite lass, standing a bit over one and three quarters meters tall and built, as my Dad used to say, "like a brick **** house."

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My mother was German and my father Cherokee Indian. All the girls on mom's side are short, but larger hips and breasts, while the girls on dad's side are insanely tall, but very athletic and willowy. My brother looks like my dad in color, darker skin and hair, but tall and built like mom's family; broad and muscular. I am colored like my mom, very light skin, blue eyes and light brown hair. I took the height from my dad, and my build from my mom, but without the hips and boobs. :(

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am. I love playing outside in the winter. When I lived in the Midwest I loved the blizzards. There would be snow drifts taller than me and I am no petite lass, standing a bit over one and three quarters meters tall and built, as my Dad used to say, "like a brick **** house."
I bet you are the complete opposite of what I think you look like, probably everyone on here is.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lol there is a picture of me when I was a zombie on here somewhere I'm a short arse not much over 5 feet .

Latest posts