• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What are you up to today?

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm nearly finished, I find the time difference confusing, its 9 o'clock in the morning here, what is it where you are bast? Good luck with the rest of your shopping! I never bothered to learn how to cook so am going over my parents for dinner tomorrow.
That post said it was posted 1:55am my time...so 7hrs difference? We're going to my parents' house as well...lol

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Putting together one of my gifts from my hubby:
photo(15).JPG

227 pcs, 58 min no mistakes. :D

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Happy Christmas everyone, I've just helped the cats open there presents, they have got dreamies with breakfast today. The ts are mostly eating I will set off to the stables to watch Vegas demolish his presents in a minute, he's like an excited big kid. My mum said I would love my gift from her and my dad and one of her sisters helped chose it so I said " huh, I never knew she liked tarantulas. " anyway, best wishes everyone.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Happy Christmas everyone, I've just helped the cats open there presents, they have got dreamies with breakfast today. The ts are mostly eating I will set off to the stables to watch Vegas demolish his presents in a minute, he's like an excited big kid. My mum said I would love my gift from her and my dad and one of her sisters helped chose it so I said " huh, I never knew she liked tarantulas. " anyway, best wishes everyone.
Happy Christmas HQ!

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hope your having more luck than me with your animals, my cat just rolled in absolutely paralytic, don't know where he got the money for booze as the lazy article don't have a job, don't know why the picture came out upside down either. I'm watching that old classic "airplane" I can never have enough animals or TV.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Moved Noelle into her permanent home, was relieved to finally get this done as I felt horrible keeping her in that tiny KK. Also got some photo's of the 8 legged babies, and now getting the house in order; having people over tonight to ring in the new year :)

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Moved Noelle into her permanent home, was relieved to finally get this done as I felt horrible keeping her in that tiny KK. Also got some photo's of the 8 legged babies, and now getting the house in order; having people over tonight to ring in the new year :)
Love the photos. Happy new year, I went to my sisters and had her fat, psycho tortoise on my lap giving me a dead leg all night. I was honored as normally it bites everyone but I was feeding it a banana and stroking its chin and it was quite content and made no attempt to maul me.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Love the photos. Happy new year, I went to my sisters and had her fat, psycho tortoise on my lap giving me a dead leg all night. I was honored as normally it bites everyone but I was feeding it a banana and stroking its chin and it was quite content and made no attempt to maul me.
Thanks! LOL glad the tortoise behaved himself!

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I don't get the luxury of hangovers as my high maintenance horse doesn't allow me to be late to the yard and if someone else feeds him they could loose a limb. Most of my ts are doing after dinner wash, Coppelia could be next to Moult she is very fat. Joan Collins is on celebrity deal or no deal. I admire anyone who does a bit for charity.

plessey

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'm multi tasking today by searching for more papers for the literature thread, drinking the last bottle of red wine, laughing at Most Haunted, working on some guitar riffs in Sony music studio and posting in random threads on various forums. I'd probably get more done if I could focus on just one thing at a time.

Latest posts