• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What are you up to today?

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well, this week I'm going to a baseball game. Last Friday was my birthday. Stuck in the middle of March Madness. Scatter-brained and busy but having a nice time enjoying Spring.
Same day as mine. Hope you had a good day!

Atx13

3 Year Member
Well, this week I'm going to a baseball game. Last Friday was my birthday. Stuck in the middle of March Madness. Scatter-brained and busy but having a nice time enjoying Spring.
In Ohio, we have snow... its 34 degrees out right now.. What is this spring you talk of? :p.

Tgirl1010

3 Year Member
It's supposed to be Spring here, but I'm not feeling it. High in the mid 40s with a "blow your chairs off the porch" wind. 20s at night too. I want my Spring!

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Congratulations. DB you worked hard for it. Your ts would be very proud if they could talk as well!

Uncle Charlie

3 Year Member
You guys want your spring so bad and we just went into autumn and its getting colder here. This will be my 2nd winter ahead in this hobby and I am not looking forward to it. I hate using artificial heat sources but I need to, atleast for my roach colony to thrive.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lol definately. And most of the Rosies would go to special school on the sunshine bus, licking windows as they go.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks! I am totally stoked! Since I am already a practicing nurse I won't start actual nursing classes til January, but I am going to continue taking classes so that all I will need will be the actual nursing classes. :)

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So excited, but for non T reasons. Today at 1 I will be at a scholarship awards ceremony. I have no idea what I will be awarded, just that I did in fact receive a scholarship. In the past they have ranged from $250 to $2500 per semester. So happy.

Latest posts