• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Yay! New Ts today!

Arachnes' Acolyte

3 Year Member
Got 5 Monocentropus balfouri this afternoon. Pics coming soon. They are around 3/4 -1inch. Sooooooo cute!!! I made them a sweet little hole to burrow and dig and make home. Lol....something about slings and juvies makes me all mushy, I see there little legs running and I'm like Awwwwwww! Love the babies but I can't wait till they color up! Classic "ugly duckling" lol ( although they are not ugly) when they turn swan....nothing shy of gorgeous!

Redacted

3 Year Member
Got 5 Monocentropus balfouri this afternoon. Pics coming soon. They are around 3/4 -1inch. Sooooooo cute!!! I made them a sweet little hole to burrow and dig and make home. Lol....something about slings and juvies makes me all mushy, I see there little legs running and I'm like Awwwwwww! Love the babies but I can't wait till they color up! Classic "ugly duckling" lol ( although they are not ugly) when they turn swan....nothing shy of gorgeous!
Five slings = excitement overload!!!

Latest posts