• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Xmas Present

Rick Stallard

3 Year Member
Thanks guys. Here is a picture I just took of Moses. Bright colors, looks like a teenager. I will pair him with his old flame again and his new one next week. Also plan to pair up the cambridgei, N chromatus, lampropelma Borneo Blacks and maybe my OBTs. Male molted last friday, but I think he needs one more. Like Brody said "your gonna need a bigger boat" I'm gonna need a bigger house. I will be More than happy if just one takes.

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 13
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thanks guys. Here is a picture I just took of Moses. Bright colors, looks like a teenager. I will pair him with his old flame again and his new one next week. Also plan to pair up the cambridgei, N chromatus, Avic Borneo Blacks and maybe my OBTs. Male molted last friday, but I think he needs one more. Like Brody said "your gonna need a bigger boat" I'm gonna need a bigger house. I will be More than happy if just one takes.

He does look good. You'll be busy if they all take :T:

Latest posts