• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Will my T be okay the way it is?

Hex

Hey!

I’m new to the hobby and have always heard about the fragile mess of tarantulas in regards to drops. I got this enclosure done it’s a 5 gallon and I put 2 bricks of eco earth in it’s about half way up the tank. I just got my curly hair today and was wondering is this high enough or should I buy more to be safe. Also there was this streak on the glass and was wondering what it was. It doesn’t like like webbing but I wasn’t sure. Below are pictures of both things thanks a ton!

Attachments

• IMG_0526.jpeg
    IMG_0526.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0527.jpeg
    IMG_0527.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 17

SullivanC

Yeah like @Sugar Wolf said it is a good enough height and it looks like a poop on the glass so its nothing to worry about :) are you using those glass enclosures that have mesh screen top? those screens are dangerous for tarantulas so it would be good if you could just replace it with acrylic but your setup is great yes :) welcome to spider keeping :)

Latest posts