• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Who's molted today

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Our Vietnamese blue molted but she is hiding so far ;)
E5E108F7-71F4-45F9-8526-2F81FE64F58E.jpeg

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Is it just me or am I the only one that thinks that doesn't look like a boehmi? My boehmi didn't look like that. I suppose they all look different but that one looks similar to auratum. Maybe it's just me....
I agree definitely auratum :D

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Is it just me or am I the only one that thinks that doesn't look like a boehmi? My boehmi didn't look like that. I suppose they all look different but that one looks similar to auratum. Maybe it's just me....
Agree not boheimi but looks more hamorii than auratum to me. The "flame" is not very distinct and looks orange rather than red. Could just be the colours need to come through more though.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I receiv
Agree not boheimi but looks more hamorii than auratum to me. The "flame" is not very distinct and looks orange rather than red. Could just be the colours need to come through more though.
I got both a boheimi and an auratum at the same time so I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up switching labels when rehousing them :)
Will try to take a few shots for you guys to give a final verdict on which is what ;)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I receiv
I got both a boheimi and an auratum at the same time so I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up switching labels when rehousing them :)
Will try to take a few shots for you guys to give a final verdict on which is what ;)
The switch sounds highly probable and in keeping with views of others. :)

Latest posts