• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Who's molted today

FishermanSteve

3 Year Member
Had a juvenile G. pulchra molt this morning... confirmed male. And my biggest AF boehmei is molting as we speak.

E2310C66-13BD-4C3F-B5DA-7BBE2A922796.jpeg

FishermanSteve

3 Year Member
This little blueberry gave me a surprise molt. Was chillin' in its web like normal in the am. When I looked again in the evening there was a second shadow in web tunnel. Then shortly later she came out to show off the new duds.

I don’t want to be dramatic, but I would die for little blueberry

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
Tiny moult from Brachy albopilosum (The Miner). Bit worried cos I don't see a sucking stomach but it's either too small, fell off, hidden underneath the bent back chelicerae etc etc. I'm sure it's fine.

IMG_20191002_000030.jpg

Panic over. I rechecked my tiny LP's moult and couldn't see it on there either. The LP has fed 2x since moulting. Must be due to the tininess of these moults.

Last edited:

Nunua

3 Year Member
Haploclastus devamatha - The sling's actually shinier than in this photo, but I don't want to keep the lid open too long with this little speed machine
d80009d0db.png

Pterinochilus lapalala - Not just a plain brown thing anymore
7f591fd935.png

Also Harpactira cafreriana coastal has molted, but I usually see only the sling's front legs :rolleyes:

Latest posts