• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Who's molted today

LinInuRen

Yes it is I have a bunch still and they are starting to molt to 3i. When they hit 5i you get a speed increase and that's when I put them into an upside down Amac style enclosure. They web the very top just like an avic and always seem to run up and out....first the 2x2x4 then the 4x4x7 3/4.
View attachment 28734
What do you use for full grown avics and where do you get the enclosures?

timc

3 Year Member
Great surprise this afternoon, my B. albiceps actually molted! Stoked she did it before the warm weather passed, because I was totally prepared to wait until next July lol
Bad picture:
E3485291-3C60-499D-8D69-75C900E622A3.jpeg

x_raphael_xx

Not quite sure what day it happened, but I’ve just got home from a mini break to Alton Towers to find two babies - Irma, (p.irminia) and Queen Gohma (n.chromatus) - have molted.
Both are back in hiding.
View attachment 60043
I haven't seen Irma for about 3 weeks. I've just looked up and spotted some fresh legs. :D
Shes losing the spats and gaining the red flash on her toes. She very quickly ducked back into her tube, so I guess I'll see her again next molt :p
image0.jpeg

Latest posts