• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where to buy T's (Uk)

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The situation of a pet shop is they are looking for business and aren't too interested in the hobby. From a lot of what I see on Facebook pages and what I hear in general is a lot of Ts bought from pet shops are unfortunately misidentified and it's only when people learn more about the hobby they realise that what they have isn't what it was sold as

Tabitha

3 Year Member
I’ve bought many of mine from The Spider Shop and always been very happy with their service and animals.
Only trouble is it’s soooo tempting to browse. Last time I ‘browsed’ I bought three! :oops::)

Ooh, and you know that on the 27th January there’s the Invicta tarantula show on in Ashford! Kent, I’m going, hoping to pick up another 5 or so, very excited!

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I can vouch for @Phil being a very reliable, trustworthy seller. Not only are his T’s stunning with perfect packing he’s an absolutely amazing guy to deal with. Rest assured you wouldn’t regret buying from him! :)
@T-Baby is right @Phil is the best guy to go to if you want Ts that's for sure;) hes good and he knows it lol:D
@Tabitha I would love to go to the Invicta Tarantula show in ashford-im glad you mentioned it as its the first ive heard about it (I'm in London too!)
so I better look into that-Thanks:)

Latest posts