• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What to get next??

What 2 Ts should i get next?

• Lampropelma Violasceopes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Poecilotheria Miranda

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Poecilotheria Rufilata

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Morgan94

3 Year Member
I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place I'm not sure what I want lol. I might just have to get as many Ts as I can from my want list :T: and I may also have to go to tarantula rehab haha
my collection used to be way bigger but I had to get rid of most of it :(

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I thought this was Tarantula Rehab! o_O
Nope, definitely nope! Rehab is supposed to cure from addiction. This is encouraging it.
I was fine since before Christmas, when I got spiders no. 7 and 8 and now I've started thinking about at least 3 Ts I would love to get (B. Auratum, Vagans and Blue Fang). I'm slipping again, lol!

Morgan94

3 Year Member
Nope, definitely nope! Rehab is supposed to cure from addiction. This is encouraging it.
I was fine since before Christmas, when I got spiders no. 7 and 8 and now I've started thinking about at least 3 Ts I would love to get (B. Auratum, Vagans and Blue Fang). I'm slipping again, lol!
ha now that you mention it a blue fang and a few more brachys would be nice additions
thanks o_O lol

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The best way is to visit your local reptile/invert show. That is a guaranteed way to come home with something new each and every time!

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The best way is to visit your local reptile/invert show. That is a guaranteed way to come home with something new each and every time!
The closest one is over 4hrs drive away. I live in Scotland and for some reason there are no shows here whatsoever :(. In a way that saves me money (and marriage problems, lol).

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Bummer. May be worth a trip once or twice a year if it is a decent show.

Therasoid

3 Year Member
The closest one is over 4hrs drive away. I live in Scotland and for some reason there are no shows here whatsoever :(. In a way that saves me money (and marriage problems, lol).
Maybe plan a short vacation to include going to reptile show? If your spouse is willing. [emoji6]

I'm lucky there is a monthly show within a few miles from me. Plus the added bonus of pre ordering what I want and they have them waiting to be picked up. Saves on shipping costs too. [emoji4]

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It's one of the main Reptile shows, I believe. It's in Doncaster. I might go some day, but would have to go overnight as the queues are meant to be massive and you should be there early.

Morgan94

3 Year Member
There are 2 coming up kinda near me that I really want to go to but im not sure when I will be working if ill be able to make it or if they are good shows are not but I might just have to take the trip and see..

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
It's one of the main Reptile shows, I believe. It's in Doncaster. I might go some day, but would have to go overnight as the queues are meant to be massive and you should be there early.

If you are an IHS member you can get in early and the queue is not so big.

Latest posts