• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What is your profession?

Cnidarianfarmer

Im the manager of a large ornamental coral vendor's aquaculture facility/ coral farm. We culture and propagate coral and macroalgaes and sell them online to reef aquarium hobbyists and coral collectors.
Screenshot_20210621-163541_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210621-163509_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210621-164420_Instagram.jpg

Jenniferinfl

I'm an accountant. But, this is like my 7th career.. lol

Hopefully this is my last career as I did get my grad degree in it, but, I ended up in accounting a bit later in life.
Previous to accounting I've done warehouse work, commissioned sales, retail management, library assistant, sub teacher, manufacturing and so on.

I'm one of those that sort of came of age at the wrong time, so, I've been through a bajillion shut-downs, going out-of-business and just general layoffs.

Arthroverts

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I wish. No I'm a softie. I currently work security for Lululemon, but I miss my previous security gig at Starbucks. I am just looking for something more fulfilling and joyful to myself, ya feel me?
Back to school for me I think!
Ya gotta love what you do for it not to be work

VaporRyder

AWOO, AWOO, AWOO!

Seriously though, I was a Navy medic attached to the Royal Marines years ago - before drifting through a few civilian roles (such as freelance personal exercise trainer and insurance administrator), and ending up in healthcare recruitment - where I’m now a Business Development Manager.