• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What iftliltocatl albopilosus we’re mis labeled as

ryanm7277

They look very similar don’t they? And supposedly the lasiodora grows way quicker…what if that’s the reason some peoples curly hairs are hella aggressive/defensive have crazy pray drive cause they not really curly hairs at all?
7A0C823F-C94F-4FEC-8ED6-EAF2F2DCBD3B.jpeg

Lemon

They look very similar don’t they? And supposedly the lasiodora grows way quicker…what if that’s the reason some peoples curly hairs are hella aggressive/defensive have crazy pray drive cause they not really curly hairs at all?View attachment 69210
Honestly I think that may be what my mature male "Curly hair" is because uh..hes like twice the size of my other mature males

plessey

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
What is mine. In pictures now. Thanks.
T. albopilosum. Most would say the Nicaraguan variant given the curly hairs on the abdomen but seeing as Stuart Longhorn has seen the same on Hondurus specimens, I certainly wouldn't be inclined to try and put a location on it.

As to the OP -

bugs-bunny-bunny.gif

Latest posts