• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

wear to keep it

thatguy

3 Year Member
I live in Nebraska and i was wondering where to put my tarantula? do i put a light over the cage its a Mexican fireleg:cool:

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Like the others said, put it in an enclosure, no light needed or heat pad, use cocofiber substrate (not coco husk or bark), water dish and something for a hide.

NatashaG

3 Year Member
OMG NOOB YOU PUT IT IN AN ENCLOSURE! J/k. Type in "Brachypelma boehmei care" in your search engine. Caresheets are kind of general, so when you have specific questions not covered in them, just ask:)
I agree with this, I spent months and months researching on-line after deciding that I wanted to get a B.Smithi, I found out so much information. Also lots of stuff on youtube! But the most helpful stuff usually is on this forum!! Post a thread with your questions or issues and you get some good advice pretty quickly :D:T:

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Can be easier if you watch videos from YouTube to get the basics. But please do use judgement before jumping the gun IMHO. Hope you will enjoy your first T as I did mine. :D

Latest posts