• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Water dishes VS me

DeanoMolly

3 Year Member
this is gonna sound stupid and silly! But I'm either getting the water dish all wrong (more likely) or I'm having a war with water dishes lol!
I own brachy's,sp red/yellow and a rosea! All like substrate dry, but my water dishes are having to be changed constantly! I'll literally fill them and the next day I'm having to refill them, everyday!iv changed each dish at least 4 times! Although this only occurs in the small - medium tanks! I'm starting to wonder whether I should only refill them once a week? I have literally just realised tonight I've gotta go out and buy new substrate for two of my t's because there substrate is soaked underneath! Any ideas??

spidey noob

3 Year Member
if the substrate wet under the water bowl your Ts may be tipping them !!! u can just let the substrate dry out no need to change unless its going mouldy. :)