• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Very Active Morning

VanessaS

3 Year Member
Everyone seems to be very active and visible this morning getting all their tarantula stuff done and letting me look at them.
My little B. albo girlie has even made an appearance after burying herself for the last few days (she moulted recently, so she is just being her comfortable self) and let me watch her as she groomed her fangs and pedipalps.
She has made a tunnel to the surface, so I think she might be requesting that I fill her belly!
_DSC0867-2.jpg

One of the two Euathlus babies ate their mealworm chunk and the other didn't. Can you guess which one has a full belly?
_DSC0933-2.jpg

_DSC0948-2.jpg

I can't get over how adorable they are and how they seem to have no fear of me - even at their tiny size.

My two E. campestratus are completely different. One is very visible and lets me take photos and the other is very reclusive. The more reclusive one has moulted recently, I found the moult in the substrate when I got them home, and both of them had a meal last night... half a mealworm each.
Look at that lovely little belly and those clean lungs! I really do hope that one of the two turns out to be a girl.

_DSC0960-2.jpg

My tiny B. albo appreciated their first post moult meal too. They moulted on the 21st.
_DSC0958-2.jpg

And then there is this little firecracker - my B. verdezi. She is pretty speedy and has become a lot more comfortable. She has done a fair bit of rearranging in her enclosure - starting with her water dish.
She has turned out to be far more spunky than I was expecting. I hope that she calms down a bit as she gets older. Must be a redhead thing.

_DSC0908-2.jpg

Hope everyone else is having a fabulous day so far!

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@VanessaS just wanted to say a big THANK YOU ☺ Just realised that you are my 1,000th like on the forum.....I have never been this popular....lol
Everyone on the forum is awesome. It's great on here. Love it!

Latest posts