• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US- College football starts this weekend

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Awful... They never put teams away. Let them hang around and just expect to win in the 4th. Got to play all 4 quarters or you wind up like the "Same Old Jets". :confused:
They should remember that they have a shiny new feature back donning the number 26 who can win games all by himself when given the chance.

mrsoul1974

3 Year Member
They should remember that they have a shiny new feature back donning the number 26 who can win games all by himself when given the chance.
I know, I know. Like Thomas Jones of yester-year... They played Curtis Martin like that, too, but he was super-human..... AAAAGHHHH!! They've been driving me insane for decades!!

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm from Ga and can't stand them damn dawgs, or the falcons or the braves. :cool:
You probably stick out like a sore thumb. I know the feeling, many can't believe I like the San Antonio Spurs. Though I am in Ohio, most of the area are bandwagon NBA fans. So mainly Warriors, Lakers, Clippers, or Celtics fans.

Latest posts