• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Unknown Baboon Sling

LokiWanKenobi

My first old world, had a pretty stressful rehouse with this bolty bugger.

Attachments

• Snapchat-92441447.jpg
    Snapchat-92441447.jpg
    563.3 KB · Views: 69

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
I think it may well be an S calceatum. Serious venom.
Will need an arboreal setup with a couple inches to burrow in as still a sling. Watch those fingers lol

LokiWanKenobi

I think it may well be an S calceatum. Serious venom.
Will need an arboreal setup with a couple inches to burrow in as still a sling. Watch those fingers lol
The t was rehoused for a arboreal species, has plenty of substrate to dig. Thanks so much for everyone's help on identifying, will have to say very unhappy he was identified differently but all in all I'm very happy with this sling

New2T’s

3 Year Member
I’d say S. Calceatum bc of carapace markings. They are fuzzy and beautiful, but crazy fast and very potent venom. Congrats on your new T. I jus left FedEx from picking up couple slings

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My first impression when this thread was made was H Mac. I still say H Mac but whatever it is it’s 100% not an obt imo :)

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
After seeing your newer photos it does look more of a H mac. They are such similar looking t's though, the differences are quite subtle at that size. The people who've been saying H mac all along have raised them from slings so its a safe bet that is what it is :)

Latest posts