• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Ultimate vivarium and equipment

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
UK only......Here for sale is my converted aquarium (Juwel Trigon 190) that I bought new (£600) and have turned into the ultimate spider tank that can equally be used for lizards or snakes. Details as follows:
1. Special one off conversion that includes 2 large air vents and 4 screw down bolts so that escaping is not an option
2. Matching base that contains all the necessary wiring
3. Selection of plants (cost over £100 in plants alone)
4. Lighting (day and tropical T5 lighting)
The tank and stand are in mint condition, no scuffs or scratches.
NOTE: THE HEAT MAT HAS CRACKED THE GLASS BUT THIS HAS BEEN SEALED AND DOES NOT AFFECT THE VIVARIUM. BUT IF YOU WANTED TO RETURN BACK TO FISH TANK, IT WILL NEED REPLACING.
The item is collection only and is very large and heavy. Remember, this was designed to hold 190 litres of water...lol.
Cash on collection. No offers as this is an absolute bargain! Asking £120. Over £600 of tank, plants and equipment.
I also have 6 x Reptile one heat mats (1watt) fully submersible and brand new. They were from the dessert starter kit from reptile one. Have seen these on line for £15 each and will b ideal for small r tanks and focused heat. Only £4 each or £20 for all 6.
20151025_162311.jpg
20151114_101610.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts