• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Two new slings.

arachbiodude

Purple Earth Tiger and Giant White knee.

Attachments

• P1092166whiteknee.JPG
    P1092166whiteknee.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 12
  • P1092169hati hati.JPG
    P1092169hati hati.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 10

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

Cyriopagopus sp hati hati​

I did lose a White knee sling before so if you have special culture practices; let me know please.
Please try to use scientific names as much as possible, a white knee sling doesn't mean anything so it's hard to give you husbandry advice

Regarding C sp Hati Hati, what research have you done and how are you keeping it? I have found that they prefer to burrow in damp substrate and will pretty much be a pet hole. I would recommend a taller enclosure, for nor boreal, but filled half with substrate topped off with moss and a diagonal branch or leaf. the sling will burrow.

arachbiodude

They came in containers with no holes in lids and coco fiber substrate. I drilled holes in lids. I put little water bowl in with hati hati. I researched that it is tropical tarantula from Borneo and may did when younger and later become semiarboreal. It may like tree wholes like a Pokie. I will find water bowl for Brazilian White Knee. I will feed them with dubia roaches or lobster roaches.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
The brazilian white knee looks like Acanthoscurria geniculata

Please start using scientific names