• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

TSS posting again.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have an idea..... I will buy 1 can for every GOOD joke he tells before he rents a cottage from me..... but he has to put a can in my fridge every time he tells a "dad joke"

Think I will need a bigger fridge! :rolleyes:
harsh.....but fair...Haha
I will start stockpiling the Corona beer now. It's really cheap atm. ;) :beer:

Mayhemzz22

Spider shop always seems reasonable. I take it you know all the online suppliers?

Depends what you're looking for

some of the ones i used to use dont look to be in business anymore. i used to use a place called tartan tarantulas but mainly i would buy them off forums.

im just looking for chill ones tbh, good eaters that are nice to watch :)

regalis

some of the ones i used to use dont look to be in business anymore. i used to use a place called tartan tarantulas but mainly i would buy them off forums.

im just looking for chill ones tbh, good eaters that are nice to watch :)

Konstantin

3 Year Member
i've noticed the prices have jumped massively since i was last involved in the hobby, any recommendations for decent priced juvis?
Check in the for sale section @Phil -The spider house very good prices and healthy Ts.
My latest is Grammostola Pulchra juvenile female for £45.It was impulse buy but just couldn't help myself.lol
Regards Konstantin

Latest posts