• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

transporting homes

rénee

3 Year Member
Hey, hope I don't go posting too much stuff, just a huge noob not knowing what I'm doing hahaha, luckily everyone here has been so helpful and kind!

Anyways, where I work I am actually allowed to bring pets with me to, and once Cynthia was comfortable in her home would it be possible to get a 5 gal kritter keeper all set up to standards and bring her to work with me every so often? Or would that irritate her and stress her out.

My manager brings her chameleon, and the other her snake, it really attracts our customers, and the kids absolutely love it. Now of course if it's bad for her I won't but just curios as to if this would be alright, thanks :)

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well, they take awhile to adjust to new enclosures, so yes it would stress her out to do that. But if you were to take her in her regular enclosure I don't think it would stress her too much. In other words, just take the whole setup to work :)

Latest posts