• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The weapons thread.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Ok....I shared;)
1566511557234243751314105980388.jpg

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Goddamnit Clown..nice safe though..
You know, if you have dogs that will eat a man alive in your yard, you can feel much more free to be..open...:D Plus other humans with firearms and really ****ty dispositions. Granted, we all have different circumstances. But a man's weapons are so revealing of his inner character..

E

ExMember

How did I miss this thread lol!
You know, if you have dogs that will eat a man alive in your yard, you can feel much more free to be..open...:D Plus other humans with firearms and really ****ty dispositions. Granted, we all have different circumstances. But a man's weapons are so revealing of his inner character..

If a man's weapons are revealing of his inner character then what does that say about me! I own a boatload of edged weapons but my favorite is my recon 1 tanto that is my edc!

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I saw you creeping around the forum the other night. So I know your still around... :D
Got something new the other day I know you would like, thought I'd share it with you. Take care Bro
20201020_181455.jpg

Latest posts