• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The most rare species in my collection

sunset

I really like your video. Your TS are also really nice!! Some of those species I haven't heard of, I'll have to do some research into them. I love the avic. That species is just amazing. Every time I see a video or pics of them, it makes me add them to my list!! I really want to get one. Falling in love w them.
On a side note. Most of my juvies and slings are super shy too when it comes to feeding. Sucks at times cause I'd love to see them eat. When my t.vagans sling finally started feeling more comfortable, and it ate it's feeder in front of me I was so giddy!! I just love this hobby!!

Robbiestalkingts

3 Year Member
I really like your video. Your TS are also really nice!! Some of those species I haven't heard of, I'll have to do some research into them. I love the avic. That species is just amazing. Every time I see a video or pics of them, it makes me add them to my list!! I really want to get one. Falling in love w them.
On a side note. Most of my juvies and slings are super shy too when it comes to feeding. Sucks at times cause I'd love to see them eat. When my t.vagans sling finally started feeling more comfortable, and it ate it's feeder in front of me I was so giddy!! I just love this hobby!!
Hey ya I'm glad you enjoyed it, definitely look into them I always enjoy coming across ones I've never heard of too, it's all part of the fun of the hobby and also keeps it fresh and exciting. As for the feeding that's one of the reasons I appreciate a good feeding video it often takes hours, days or months to actually see some species feed, let alone capture it on camera, its no easy task to put one together. I hope you're having a great day and hope to see more of your comments in future. Thank you for watching

Latest posts