• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Thank you Sabeth for sendng me a very pretty girl :D

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
Here is my Aphonopelma Chalcodes Female from Sabeth very pleasant transaction packaging was a + and the cooling pack helped her on her arrival in the Texas heat plus. I'm so happy I got her I love her creamy yellowish color my camera can't capture how pretty she really is in person. She is sweet and let's me hold her she seems very happy here I will love this girl 2 bits :D

xP46RL3qX1M.jpg
_WFyQSvHXqU.jpg

Last edited:

Sabeth

3 Year Member
Awww…I miss her! :) Thank you so much for giving her a good home, she looks very happy. So glad she made it in good shape. Enjoy her…and let me know if you name her!

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
Awww…I miss her! :) Thank you so much for giving her a good home, she looks very happy. So glad she made it in good shape. Enjoy her…and let me know if you name her!
She is so pretty and I love her into bits ^^ I'll keep you updated every once awhile on her on this thread so you can check up on her ^^ and I'll be dwelling on some thoughts on names ^^

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
Me and my Mom came up with a name Sally what do you think? :D
She is so pretty and I love her into bits ^^ I'll keep you updated every once awhile on her on this thread so you can check up on her ^^ and I'll be dwelling on some thoughts on names ^^

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
She is on that one ^^ I'm very happy with her :D
She is already getting much attention and loving already couldn't ask for a better T love my girl ^^ so funny gonna start uploading but she was scratching and cleaning her butt yesterday lol after she got done cleaning her undersides