• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tarantuling around

CyanideOwl

How is that even comfortable? First u destroy the whole terrarium look and now you just assert dominance ay?
IMG20241019115951.jpg

Now I wish I put the wood a little differently. I wanted her to have place to hide under because the "experts" told me she needs to hide. She doesn't hide. Not even when moulting. She is full of herself and doesn't care.
Is it worth giving her hiding place in newer enclosures once she grows out of this one?

WolfieKate

I always provide a hide and it gets used usually but my new Phormictopus is like standing on top of it staring me down! She’s a bit fierce. She gets my vote for most confident spider in my little collection. But actually the only threat pose I’ve ever had was from my A Geniculata. I upset her trying to remove some debris.

Jeef

3 Year Member
I always provide a hide as well. I've got a few that will block the entrance from the outside. I've even unblocked it for them a few times so they could go in and they just keep blocking it.

Latest posts