• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Tarantulas For Sale in Colorado

mark303

3 Year Member
Unfortunately my car was stolen recently so I need to sell some of my personal tarantula collection to recoup some of the losses. All are adult females unless noted. I would prefer to sell locally but if the offer is fair I will consider shipping them. If you have any questions please reach out.
IMG_3277.jpeg

Tarantulas&Cats

Need pricing on them.
Hi Mark, I'm Shane. I collect selected Tarantulas as a hobby. I am interested in a few of yours but I am in Texas. I know you said you would ship if need be, although I'm just concerned about this record heat that we're experiencing right now. So I was wondering if you thought it would be possible to safely ship without causing any harm or too much stress to them? If so, can you please tell me more info on the Pumpkin Patch, Brazilian Black, Salmon Pink Birdeater, Brazilian RedHead & Gooty Sapphire? I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you

Trusnowryder2000

3 Year Member
Hey there,
I'm here in grand junction, and interested in some of your t's. the g.pulcra and p.metallica. I have a mm P.metallica now and want to breed him. what are your prices and where in co are you?
Thanks

Latest posts