• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tarantula taxis

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
What do you drive to go pick up your new invertebrates??? Thought it would be fun to see what everyone drives around the world to pick up their 8 legged friends. Show off your tarantula taxis!!!! Post up your photos and stories.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Heres one of my taxis...not efficient on gas but I can haul alot of Ts.
20190405_193146.jpg
20190407_202627.jpg

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
you pay 25 euro a day just to own a car in London?
Well £25 yes- not to own a vehicle but to drive one in central London as the mayor of London thinks it will cut pollution,traffic levels and car use in London...I say it will never work-its just another way of taxing people and lining the pockets of the greedy government :(

Well £25 yes- not to own a vehicle but to drive one in central London as the mayor of London thinks it will cut pollution,traffic levels and car use in London...I say it will never work-its just another way of taxing people and lining the pockets of the greedy government :(
Sounds like your right @ilovebrachys boulder started a sugar tax a while back to tax sugary drinks by the oz. It hasn't stopped anyone from buying soda and energy drinks at all. Most stores run sales on them all now so its only like 4 cents more than before even with the tax. We get taxed like crazy for MMJ now too and I can tell you the city hasn't fixed any of the deathly potholes with the pot $ like they promised lol #usemypot$onthosepotholes

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Sorry but I cant stand buying online. I prefer to buy from local breeders. I'll get 10-15 spiders to any online shops 1 spider plus shipping.
I would rather collect-but its not always an option as many are hundreds of miles away!-it depends also if you trust the person you are buying from...like @Phil hes the man to go to when you want Ts in the uk ;):D

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
OMG YAY!! How different is their care from my Trinidad?
I was told as a newbie keeper it wasn't advised as one I should get...
Same care. Your Psalmopoeus will give you a harder time. Theres really no difference...you dont want a bite from either one. Starting with slings and doing your homework you'll be fine.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I would rather collect-but its not always an option as many are hundreds of miles away!-it depends also if you trust the person you are buying from...like @Phil hes the man to go to when you want Ts in the uk ;):D
I'm kinda spoiled though...I've been doing this a long time and I know a network of breeders in my area.

Latest posts