• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tarantula films

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Have you seen that film @Phil ?:D rather disappointing.....they needed an older guy to play that part he was way too young;):p
nah not seen it. Loads of women in the office disappointed with it though. I think they got more excited about Magic Mike (that I have not seen either). But most of them are a bunch of perv anyway. It's like I am a piece of meat!!!....PMSL :D

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
nah not seen it. Loads of women in the office disappointed with it though. I think they got more excited about Magic Mike (that I have not seen either). But most of them are a bunch of perv anyway. It's like I am a piece of meat!!!....PMSL :D
Magic mikes not my thing..I'm more The Full Monty kinda girl;) real men,not muscles....I bet you love it being the office totty!:D:p ...you can leave your hat on......:D;)

edperrydr

3 Year Member
Just for a bit of fun, what Tarantula/spider related films can we come up with?

Now I am not talking about the obvious candidates such as: Archnophobia; Charlotte's Web; Along came a spider; Black Widow; or Tarantula here!

Let's make it a bit more interesting and have it as a play on words.

I will start....
'Palp Fiction' by Quentin Tarantulatino

Boehmei Rhapsody

Diamentinensis are a girls best friend

Over to you :)

Try this

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
What did I just watch here?????:eek:

Use to do this all the time. I stopped trying to save them and let nature take its course. The long term damage from the sting ends up taking its toll on them. Never had one make it more then a couple years after a sting...and that's keeping them in captivity.

Latest posts