• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tarantula films

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just for a bit of fun, what Tarantula/spider related films can we come up with?

Now I am not talking about the obvious candidates such as: Archnophobia; Charlotte's Web; Along came a spider; Black Widow; or Tarantula here!

Let's make it a bit more interesting and have it as a play on words.

I will start....
'Palp Fiction' by Quentin Tarantulatino

Boehmei Rhapsody

Diamentinensis are a girls best friend

Over to you :)

Last edited:

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
I can't think of any good name's myself but recently seen some movies called Lavalantula and Arachnoquake on syfy. Both were god awful and i know it's syfy but still terribly inaccurate but because the title had something to do with a spider, of course i had to check them out lol

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I can't think of any good name's myself but recently seen some movies called Lavalantula and Arachnoquake on syfy. Both were god awful and i know it's syfy but still terribly inaccurate but because the title had something to do with a spider, of course i had to check them out lol
I have seen lavalantula 2 I think. it was awful you are right.
That reminds me, we were talking about films many years ago at work. We were talking about 'Rita, Sue and Bob too'*'. A woman said she hadn't seen the first one yet...pmsl.

*that will only be funny for people of a certain age and probably only UK members.