• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tarantula cribs

Tn tarantula

We especially love their sling enclosures. We mainly buy these and when they have outgrown them we move the T into one of the 4" or 6" enclosures my daughter and I make. We started this hobby before TCribs and she did not like mismatched enclosures so I taught myself to plastic weld and she designed what she wanted. We contract with a local acrylic supplier to cut the pieces for us and we do the assembly. Was a pretty amazing process to engage in with the then 9 YO. All that said, TCribs are what we use when we do not have open enclosures of our own design.
That's awesome getting your kid involved I'm hoping to get mine involved as well yeah tcribs seems to be the way to go

Sugar Wolf

We especially love their sling enclosures. We mainly buy these and when they have outgrown them we move the T into one of the 4" or 6" enclosures my daughter and I make. We started this hobby before TCribs and she did not like mismatched enclosures so I taught myself to plastic weld and she designed what she wanted. We contract with a local acrylic supplier to cut the pieces for us and we do the assembly. Was a pretty amazing process to engage in with the then 9 YO. All that said, TCribs are what we use when we do not have open enclosures of our own design.
That's pretty much what I do for my adult enclosures but I build them with glass from a glass supplier... I also hate my enclosures being mismatched lol.

Latest posts